Old News

Join me on my journey for the next 2 years, learning and experiencing new things all through the lens of my camera.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Welcome to my life. I hope I can find the courage to share my secrets with you. Second year Animation student at Seneca College.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Summer is in the Air

What gorgeous whether we've been having recently.
Makes me almost regret having undergone surgery, and forced to stay inside, immobile.
Thankfully though, I've been able to experience it recently, even though I get tired easily.
Here are some pictures I took of the Magnolia tree at the house next to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And some mini daphodiles from our very own garden.


In other news, my big brother Sean finally popped the question to his girlfriend Kari.
Believe it or not, they're tying the knot. And to be honest with you, he couldn't have picked a better girl.
He bought her a beautiful engagement ring, and even took it back from her to come show us.
I'm proud of him, and can't wait for the wedding.
I hope it's soon. They've gotta get working on a little baby neice or nephew for me to play with.
Anyways that's all for now I think.
Until next time.
Enjoy the whether.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home